TBSRT: Thru-Bolt, Self Reaming & Tapping Screws
689 finish: Aluminum
LCN 4010 Series
The 4010 Smoothee® is LCN’s best performing heavy duty closer designed specifically for institutional and other rugged high traffic applications.
Features and Benefits
- Ten Million Cycles
- Cast Iron
- Forged Steel Main Arm
- Double Heat Treated Steel Pinion
- All Weather Fluid
- LCN® Fast™ Power Adjust
- Fast & Accurate Installation
- UL & cUL Listed
- Standard 4010 series closer is shipped with regular arm, standard plastic cover, and self reaming and tapping screws. See Options tab for options.
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 5’0” and exterior doors to 4’0”.
- Non-sized cylinder (4011) adjustable for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”.
- Closer mounts hinge side, specify right or left swinging door.
- Corner brackets available. See Options tab for options.
- 4011 cylinder meets ADA requirements.
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish.
- Optional plated finish on metal cover, arm and fasteners.
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions is available with powder coat only.
- The 4010 Series is UL and cUL listed with regular or fusible link arms for self-closing doors.
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.