25 Function: Dormitory
LN/J: Rose/Lever design
KD: Keyed different
The Strongest Lock on the Block. When it comes to strength and durability, SARGENT continues to set standards with the 8200 Mortise lock. The 8200 far surpasses ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000 Grade 1 standards, making it the strongest and most durable mortise lock in the industry. SARGENT Mortise Locks are designed and constructed with high quality components to provide maximum security, performance and durability.
- Aesthetic design. Many escutcheon and lever styles available to match a wide range of styles
- Available with push/pull trim, perfect for hospital applications
Strength & Security
- Far Exceeds ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Series 1000 Grade 1 and Security Grade 1.
- Exceeds cycle testing requirements by 14 times the ANSI/BHMA A156.13 Grade 1 Standard
- Heavy duty wrought steel hubs and high carbon steel spring cartridge provide superior strength and cycle life
- Latchbolt is stainless steel with 3/4" projection one piece anti-friction reversibile latch
- Through-bolted lever trim for increased security
- Torx® and spanner screws
- Security key systems available (Signature, Keso, KesoF1, and XC)