26D finish: Satin Chrome
814: Model number
"8" Function: Combination Entry, Key Override, Passage, Lockout, Deadbolt
"R" Key override option: LFIC, Sargent; core not included
The 8100 Series lock, with the added security of a mortise lock and optional deadbolt, provides fully mechanical pushbutton access control with no electrical wiring, or batteries.
- Fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements
- Mortise with 1" (25 mm) deadbolt, ¾" (19 mm) two-piece anti-friction latch
- Mortise with ¾" (19 mm) two-piece anti-friction latch
Number of Codes: Single access code—one easy-to-manage code for all users
Programming: Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
Key Override (Optional): Small format interchangeable cores, large format removable cores
- Pushbutton Access
- Passage (select models)—allows access without using the lock entry code. Feature activated from the inside with a thumbturn or key (included with all passage feature models).
- Deadbolt (select models)—added security of 1" deadbolt. Access permitted by combination or key override.
- Lockout (all models)—disables the lock from the inside so that the entry codes cannot be used to gain access. Access is permitted using key override.
- Economical: A cost effective access control solution