9000 Series Narrow Stile Panic and Fire Rated Exit Device
- AA: Maximum door width = 48" (1220 mm); minimum door width = 32-1/2" (826 mm)
- Hand: RHR
- 418: Top strike
- NS: Door latch brackets for 2-1/8" narrow stile aluminum
- 689: Aluminum Finish
- LB: less bottom rod
- ES: ES Electric latch retraction (requires PS501 power supply and ES105 power transfer)
The 9000 Series heavy-duty exit device provides superior durability while the smooth reduced projection touchbar assembly minimizes catch hazards.
Premium exit devices available in wide or narrow stile for high impact applications such as schools, universities, and other institutional or commercial buildings. DORMA 9000 Series exit devices reliably secure egress doors in compliance with all applicable fire/life safety code requirements.
- Heavy duty cast chassis, available in wide or narrow stile
- Antimicrobial protected coating
- BHMA certified to ANSI A156.3 for Grade 1 exit devices
- Motorized latch retraction (MLR) available
- Complies with NFPA life safety code and AD