AF86: Flat Form Non-Hold Open, Reg./TJ 0"–4" Reveal
COV: comes with covre
SNB1: Sex Nuts and Machine Screws, 1-3/4"
PD: Comes with drop bracket
689: Aluminum finish
The 8600 Series closers represent the latest in door control technology, designed to exceed the demands of today’s buildings.
With features like the full range spring power adjustment, the 8600 Series closer provides the flexibility needed to meet the many demands of commercial and institutional applications, including ADA barrier-free accessibility requirements. This door control also features a backcheck positioning adjustment for parallel arm applications, to maintain an ANSI backcheck range similar to regular and top jamb applications. The modern slim cover, flat form arm, and architectural finishes provide the aesthetic qualities required of architectural grade closers. In addition to all of these superior features, the 8600 Series is backed by DORMA’s unprecedented 25-year warranty.
- Available as 8616 closers for interior and exterior doors.
- Meets barrier-free requirements (adjustable size 1 thru 6).
- Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm applications.
- Adjustable backcheck standard. Controls opening motion during abusive or abrupt opening.
- POS backcheck positioning valve (standard) maintains effective backcheck range on parallel arm applications. Valve is accessible with the closer installed.
- Optional delayed action adjustable with a separate independent valve.
- Delays door closing to allow unobstructed passage through the opening.
- Slim plastic cover standard. Full plastic or metal cover optional.
- Designed to minimize change in closing speed during severe temperature changes.
- Aesthetically pleasing and easy to adjust steel flat form arm assembly.
- A full complement of optional arms, plates, and brackets available for special applications.
- No slip, octagonal bore spring adjustment standard.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 certified.
- U.L. & C.U.L. listed.
- Meets UL10C and UBC 7.2 (1997).
- Meets ANSI/BHMA A117.1 and ADA for barrier-free accessibility.
- CSFM approved