ML2000 Series Mortise Lock
67 Function: Apartment or Dormitory
• Latchbolt by grip either side, unless outside grip is locked by toggle-action stop or by projection of deadbolt.
• Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key outside or by thumbturn grip inside.
• Inside grip simultaneously retracts latchbolt and deadbolt; outside grip remains locked.
• Auxiliary latch deadlocks latchbolt.
• Outside grip unlocked by toggle-action stop Note: Occupancy Indicator shows deadbolt position only
FSL: Lever design
626 Finish: Satin Chrome
The ML2000 series is a Grade 1 mortise lock designed to meet the rigors of high-traffic commercial, institutional, industrial and government applications. Constructed of heavy-gauge steel, the lockbody features our patented Quick Reversible latchbolt, and a 1” stainless steel deadbolt. A wide variety of trim designs and functions and a 10-year warranty lend to the ML2000’s versatility and reliability, making it the ideal choice for use in offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high-use applications.
Further discourage intrusion and abuse with the ML2000HS (High Security) or ML2000VR (Vandal Resistant) series mortise lock. Both locks feature vandal-resistant stainless steel escutcheons with tapered edges and Torx® pin tamper resistant screws. When matched with Corbin Russwin patented high-security Pyramid cylinders, any door can become a formidable barrier to intruders.
Complement any application with the full range of trim designs and finishes offered with ML2000 Series. From stainless steel security trims to bright brass Vineyard™ levers, design continuum can be achieved without forfeiting aesthetics. For additional information regarding designer trim, see the Corbin Russwin Vineyard™ Collection and Muséo® Collection catalogs.
- Patented Quick Reversible feature enables reversal of hands without disassembling the lock case (Patent # 6,349,982)
- Security trims provide a vandal-resistant barrier
- Can be used with new or existing Corbin Russwin key systems, including patented high-security Pyramid cylinders. (Patent # 6,125,674) Also accepts cylinders of most other manufacturers.
- Provides life safety and security in a single door prep, saving the additional cost of a deadlock
- Through-bolted trim designs for proper alignment and increased security
• Solid cast levers
• Die-cast rose supports
• ANSI Grade 2 certification
• UL 3-hour fire rating
• Independent lever return springs
• Through-bolts on door for solid attachment
• Covers ANSI/DHI door prep A115.18 - 1994 “Spider Cut Out”
• Patented lever release for vandal resistance (Patent Number 4920773)