28: Lockset x ANSI A-115.2 Strike – 1-1/4" Lip Standard
65 Function: Privacy
Rose/Lever design: O/B
The SARGENT 8 Line sets a higher standard for Grade 1 locks.
The unique 8 line construction provides unequalled strength and durability for the most demanding applications. This is accomplished by true interlocking between the lockbody and the latch.
Rugged and Torque Resistant
- Direct linkage with fixed alignment between the hub and the latch bolt is the best construction for quietly and effectively operating the latch. For this reason, SARGENT has developed the interlocking aligning and latch tubes, which form a rugged torque resistant 'T' in the critical twist area. This 'T-Zone' construction, combined with long lasting components, makes the 8 line knob lock outstanding!
- Heavy duty T-Zone construction with interlocking latch and aligning tubes
- Exceeds ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1
- Lockbody fits doors from 1-3/8" (35mm) to 1-3/4" (44mm) thick standard and up to 6" (152mm) thick on request (31- Prefix)
- Latches are reversible, self-adjusting to door bevel and available in 3 standard backsets
- Accepts SARGENT standard, high security and removable core cylinders
- Large selection of functions
- 2 knob and 4 rose designs in 10 finishes
- Accurate alignment, smooth operation and reversibility of the lock without disassembly of knob and cylinder
- Versatile design to satisfy door requirements, making installation easy for new construction, as well as, retrofits and renovations
- Design accommodates common door preps and satisfies all door handing
- Maintain and expand master keying systems’ versatility for multiple levels of security
- Complements and blends with trim designs of other SARGENT locks for unified appearance. Mix roses and knobs for custom look