EHT: Fire Guard Door Closers, Single Point (Push or Pull)
The EHT Series of Electromechanical Closer-Holder Release Devices is designed to hold open fire rated doors until power is interrupted by a fire alarm condition or remote release switch. With its rugged track design, the 351 EHT is suitable for multiple manual operations. It is also applicable for non-rated doors such as offices or conference rooms, where the convenience of an electrically controlled closer-holder device may be desirable.
- Fail Safe operation
- Single point hold open adjustable from 85° F to 110° F
- Adjustable holding force for easy pull or push out of hold open
- Push, pull or double egress (EHTD) installations
- Non-handed, one piece aluminum track fits 1-5/8" (41mm) frame (pull side application)
- For interior doors up to 48 inches (1219 mm) wide
- Auxiliary door stop is required at hold open point
- Dual voltage: 24 VDC or VAC @ .1 Amp
- PC board with on/off switch, self-resetting fuse and terminal strip or wire connections
- 2 year limited warranty on electromechanical track assembly
- Sargent 351 ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 closer
- Body is cast, one piece high strength aluminum/silicon alloy
- Adjustable spring power, door speed, latch speed and backcheck valves
- Optional delayed action valve
- High impact plastic cover standard, metal cover optional
- Cover projection 2 & 3/16 inches (56mm) max
- 10 year limited warranty on closer body
- Exceeds ANSI/BHMA A156.15 requirements for manual/forced release from hold open.
- Ideal for facilities with existing fire detection systems.
- Conforms to standards UL 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) Positive Pressure Fire Tests of door assemblies.
- UL listed and cUL listed to Canadian Safety Standards for use on fire doors.