28: Lockset x ANSI A-115.2 Strike – 1-1/4" Lip Standard
05 Function: Entrance/Office
Large format removeable core less cylinder
L Rose: 3-1/2" Diameter
The SARGENT® 11 Line sets a higher standard for Grade 1 bored-in locks. The unique T-Zone® construction provides unequalled strength and durability for the most demanding applications such as schools and hospitals. This is accomplished by true interlocking between the lockbody and the latch far exceeding the 156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1 standards like no other lock can.
Maximum Strength & Durability
- True interlocking between the stainless steel lockbody and latch. Provides unequalled strength and durability
- Independent Testing proves: Exceeds ANSI/ BHMA A156.2 Grade 1 standard for cycle testing. Over 15 MILLION cycles!
- Withstands 2 TIMES ANSI/ BHMA A156.2 Grade 1 torque force on a locked lever. Over 3000 in/lbs!
- Virtually no lever sag even after 8 million cycles
- 10 Year limited warranty. No service required to maintain warranty
Ideally suited for: High traffic doors, Areas subject to severe abuse, Schools, hospitals, other public buildings, Retrofit applications